Monday, 29 July 2013

Pyjamas baby







Available Now
Pyjamas for baby
# PS 

PS147

PS148

PS149

PS150

PS151

PS152

PS153

PS154

PS155

PS156
PS 004

PS 012



PS 028


PS 030
PS 033
PS 035


PS 035


PS 043

PS 044

PS 052
PS 054
PS 060
PS 063
PS071

PS072



PS080


PS 014


PS100
PS101
PS106

PS111

PS110

PS113

PS109

PS112

PS106

PS108

PS105

PS114

PS115

PS116

PS117

PS118

PS119

PS120

PS121

PS122
PS 123

PS 124

PS 125

PS 126


PS 128

PS 129
PS130
PS131
PS132
PS133
PS134
PS135
PS136
PS137
PS138
PS139
PS140
PS141





size:(3~6m,6~12m,12~18m,18~24m)

29 comments:

  1. gap 2 pcs set for spongebob.email me price for wholesales
    email:bnktools@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can please email me the w/s price?
    kjmiin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u quote for 3 sets pajamas..i want angry bird (red-white),mickey mouse (blue) and super mario.size 6-12m.
    email:sufiahrahim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    These Payjamas are best collections of baby dresses .i am happy to be hear .Thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u emel the w/s price... haa_fiz09@yahoo.com... tq:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am interested. Pls email me at jacelyn_2020@yahoo.com.sg. Thks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls contact mama chow 012-6989979 thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I want to order A.bird Red, Green, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink size 18-24m. Please contact me asap ya. 0147434836 - SHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi..
    pls email me at
    marwiey_gurl@yahoo.com
    pleaseee..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,is wholesale?have to send stock service to customer?can i know wholesale price and condition ..email:luckLuckyluckyfashionnet@gmail.com
    Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much for the wholesale? psl email me the price/ lot... tq. skybabyhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im interested to know the wholesaler price with the terms n conditions as well.kindly email me at jflw@hotmail.com. Tq!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz email me the w/s price tq add: natasya_llp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls email mine too... I really interested to buy in bulk.. zie.rayyan@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your collections and a lovely stuff you shared. This is very attractive and I am impressed also with you. I remember my niece while I am seeing all of your kid's clothes. Thanks for sharing and keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. saya amat brminat ngan koleksi pijamas ni ble bgtau detail tak? email kat saya: cutestcollection@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hye... what is the wholesale price and moq? email me at luvlydc@gmail.com. tq.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. please email me to babyyatie@hotmail.com. tq

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! so cute type of wholesale kids clothing of Pyjamas baby. I really like it so much.
    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. DEAR 1 LOT BERAPA YA SEKALI POSTAGE
    EMAIL KEPADA I

    kidswearlovely@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pajamas are designed for your baby’s complete warmth and protection. These tracks are useful for baby’s all season wear providing utmost comfort and perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi, pls email me the wholesale price and its min order quantity..

    zhen-jay@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. pm w/s price PS082 & can u give your catalogue to suri5674@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! I want to buy wholesale tees and pants for my children.I wish it is possible for me. I'm too far from you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi, pls email me the wholesale price and its min order quantity..
    qechikz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. email me wholesale price ikin_shakin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! Would like to enquire on prices. Kindly quote to premalatha.kalaimani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Already thought of a name for your baby? Try out Baby Name Meaning and Generator

    ReplyDelete