Tuesday, 27 November 2012

NEXT , POLO & Burberry Dress/Skirt

Available Now (New Arrival) *LIMITED STOCKS
Sizes : 80,90,100,110,120 (Suitable for 2 years old to 6 years old)
*Depends on body measurement
1 lot 5pcs
RM16 each / 1 lot
RM15 each / 5 lots
RM14 each / 10 lots
D219

D216

D201

D218

D205

D211

D221

D209

D224

D002

D001

D003
D007

D008
105#
109#

110#


40#

66#



53#

57#

58#


1803#

1807#

1813#

1818#


1822#

34#

35#

36#

41#

42#



65#

Code 007 blue (RM60/5PCS)
(5,7,9,11,13)
Suit for 1~5 years old 

Code 007 red(RM60/5PCS)
(5,7,9,11,13)
Suit for 1~5 years old 



7 comments:

  1. Oh nice these collections are best .I was searching for baby dressess which i got your blog .You havee gicen a best collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I would love to become a distributor.... Can you send
    Me
    Some information on wholesale prices, minmum orders etc.... On all of your products,
    bandyerica@me.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have all the product catalog ,price. Im searching an kids cloth wholesaler. ﹰkhengnee_84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's superb all babies clothes i like them all
    its very cute and beautiful.
    Kids Apparel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to become a distributor.. Can you send me some information on wholesale prices, minimum orders etc... on all your products

    roziana.ismail82@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI,
    Pls email me the wholesale price for this

    Fromearth23@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. Please email.me the wholesale price.. Tq :).. The dresses were so cute...

    ReplyDelete